This Policy applies to the following websites that are operated or controlled by Laxton Group Ltd.:
What exactly are cookies?
Cookies are text files that may be stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. These are used to help websites work, keep track of your online movements within a website, etc.
Examples of cookies include:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting
- Third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of a website
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable a website to send you personalized advertising
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser
- Permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes
- Identify different users on the site
- improve the general functionality of our website;
- tailor our website and products
- analyse how our website is used
How You Can Adjust/Control Your Cookie Settings
Your internet browser is most likely set up to automatically enable/accept a cookie. Your browser may warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our website performance.